Submitting your artwork
- Use a smartphone or camera to take a hi-res photo of your artwork on a solid, neutral background.
- Take the photo as straight on as possible to prevent distortion.
- Keep image sizes below 4 MB (our uploader will not except larger file sizes).
- Use indirect light to minimize the glare.
- Check your image for blurriness and make sure it is clear.
- Please keep all original artwork. The Mt. Lebanon Partnership will contact you about where to drop off originals if artwork is selected as a winning piece.
YOUR CONTACT DETAILS
Thank you for registering for the VIRTUAL KIDS PAINT IN. We can't wait to see your child's beautiful artwork! We need some basic information first so we can connect your child and their artwork and stay in touch during this event.
If you have any questions about the Virtual Kids Paint In, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.