Saturday, October 1, 2022 – 10AM until 5PM.
Sunday, October 2, 2022 – 10AM until 5PM.
2022 Artists’ Market Requirements and Participation Rules
- Upon acceptance, a booth fee of $225.00 is required and must be paid within 15 days after acceptance. Booth fees are non-refundable.
- All art work must be original. Manufactured goods and kits are not permitted.
- Work must be representative of submitted images.
- Artist must be present for all hours of the show. Spot checks will be instituted.
- Work can only be exhibited in the category you were accepted in.
- A jury of professional artists will select up to 70 participants for the Artists’ Market.
- There will be no rain date.
- Artists are solely responsible for the set-up and removal of exhibits; however volunteers will be available to help.
- Artist must provide a commercial tent 10′ by 10′ with zippered front, back and sides, and 40 -50 pound weights secured to all legs of tent.
- No electricity is available.
- No pets, smoking, or alcohol are permitted.
- Overnight security for the artists’ booths will be provided.
- Artists retain 100% of their proceeds.
- It is the responsibility of the artist to collect and pay Pennsylvania sales tax.
- The Mt. Lebanon Partnership will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Restrooms, an information booth, and booth-sitting services will be provided.
- A completed application is considered a commitment to exhibit.
- A more comprehensive set of instructions will be provided to the selected participants.
- Insurance is required! ACT insurance provides reasonably priced weekend and yearly rates.
I have read and understand the requirements for participation in Mt. Lebanon Artists’ Market Oct. 1-2, 2022. I agree to abide by the rules, policies, and guidelines of The Artists’ Market and understand that failure to follow these regulations may result in the expulsion from this year’s fair, and/or from future fairs, at the sole discretion of The Artists’ Market.
A completed application is a contract to exhibit and to abide by all rules and regulations set forth in this application and subsequent notifications. By completing this contract, exhibitor agrees that the Mt. Lebanon Partnership, Mt. Lebanon, the Artists’ Market, its Board of Directors, staff, Mt. Lebanon Municipality, and volunteers will not be held responsible for any and all losses, expenses, demands, and claims against the Artists’ Market, sustained or alleged to have been sustained in connection with or to have arisen out of, or resulting from, any activities related to the 2022 Artists’ Market. Exhibitor certifies that the information given is true and correct. Exhibitor authorizes the use of images for publicity purposes.
Mt. Lebanon Artists’ Market does not carry insurance to cover theft, loss, or damage to your work or personal property, personal injury to you or your helpers, or liability insurance protection for exhibitors. You are required to provide a liability insurance certificate as well as a certificate to name the Mt. Lebanon Partnership as additionally insured. Proof of insurance must be provided by September 1, 2022. Failure to do so will forfeit your space and booth fee. The applicant agrees and releases the Artists’ Market from any damage to personal property or personal injury, which he/she, or helpers may sustain while participating in the 2022 Artists’ Market.
If circumstances arise that make it unsafe to conduct this art fair, the Mt. Lebanon Partnership may cancel this event at it’s sole discretion and return to the exhibitor their full booth fee.
By submitting this application, the exhibitor verifies that he/she is directly involved with each piece of work to be exhibited, and that the work meets the Rules for Participation as set forth.