Mt. Lebanon Artists’ Market Application and Exhibitor Contract
Saturday, September 21, 2019, and Sunday, September 22, 2019
Application due by April 15, 2019
Instructions to apply:
- Complete the application form below.
- Print the completed form and send payment with your non-refundable $25 application fee here online or to the address at the bottom of the form.
A non-refundable application fee of $25.00, payable by check, money order or your online payment here. Send checks and money orders made out to the Mt. Lebanon Partnership, mailed to:
Wendy and Steve Denenberg
1551 Glenwood Road
Pittsburgh, PA 15241
(A $35.00 fee will be charged each time a check is returned for insufficient funds.)
Please note all correspondence should be directed to the above NEW address.
New Contact info: 412-760-8210
Artists’ Market Requirements and Participation Rules
- Upon acceptance, a booth fee of $200 is required and must be paid within 15 days after acceptance. Booth fees are non-refundable.
- All art work must be original. Manufactured goods and kits are not permitted.
- Work must be representative of submitted images.
- Work can only be exhibited in the category you were accepted in.
- A jury of professional artists will select up to 70 participants for the Artists’ Market.
- There will be no rain date.
- Artists are solely responsible for the set-up and removal of exhibits; however volunteers will be available to help.
- Booths are 10′ by 10′ and located in the Academy Avenue parking lot behind PNC Bank, 620 Washington Road, Pittsburgh 15228.
- No electricity is available.
- No pets, smoking, or alcohol are permitted.
- Overnight security for the artists’ booths will be provided.
- Artists retain 100% of their proceeds.
- It is the responsibility of the artist to collect and pay Pennsylvania sales tax.
- The Mt. Lebanon Partnership will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged property.
- Restrooms, an information booth, and booth-sitting services will be provided.
- A completed application is considered a commitment to exhibit.
- A more comprehensive set of instructions will be provided to the selected participants.
I have read and understand the requirements for participation in Mt. Lebanon Artists’ Market September 21 & 22, 2019. I agree to abide by the rules, policies, and guidelines of The Artists’ Market and understand that failure to follow these regulations may result in the expulsion from this year’s fair, and/or from future fairs, at the sole discretion of The Artists’ Market.
A completed application is a contract to exhibit and to abide by all rules and regulations set forth in this application and subsequent notifications. BY COMPLETING THIS CONTRACT, EXHIBITOR AGREES THAT THE MT. LEBANON PARTNERSHIP, MT. LEBANON, THE ARTISTS’ MARKET, ITS BOARD OF DIRECTORS, STAFF, MT. LEBANON MUNICIPALITY, AND VOLUNTEERS WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY AND ALL LOSSES, EXPENSES, DEMANDS, AND CLAIMS AGAINST THE ARTISTS’ MARKET, SUSTAINED OR ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN SUSTAINED IN CONNECTION WITH OR TO HAVE ARISEN OUT OF, OR RESULTING FROM, ANY ACTIVITIES RELATED TO THE 2019 ARTISTS’ MARKET. Exhibitor certifies that the information given is true and correct. Exhibitor authorizes the use of images for publicity purposes.
MT. LEBANON ARTISTS’ MARKET DOES NOT CARRY INSURANCE TO COVER THEFT, LOSS, OR DAMAGE TO YOUR WORK OR PERSONAL PROPERTY, PERSONAL INJURY TO YOU OR YOUR HELPERS, OR LIABILITY INSURANCE PROTECTION FOR EXHIBITORS. YOU ARE REQUIRED TO PROVIDE A LIABILITY INSURANCE CERTIFICATE AS WELL AS A CERTIFICATE TO NAME THE MT. LEBANON PARTNERSHIP AS ADDITIONALLY INSURED. THE APPLICANT AGREES AND RELEASES THE ARTISTS’ MARKET FROM ANY DAMAGE TO PERSONAL PROPERTY OR PERSONAL INJURY, WHICH HE/SHE, OR HELPERS MAY SUSTAIN WHILE PARTICIPATING IN THE 2019 ARTISTS’ MARKET.
By submitting this application, the exhibitor verifies that he/she is directly involved with each piece of work to be exhibited, and that the work meets the Rules for Participation as set forth.